Hi Dariuz, I like how you're thinking. Perhaps the Board could make public
use of Phabricator to triage and track issues.

Rogol, I share some of the frustration about communication problems.
However, I'd also like to note that Dariuz, Christophe, and Natalia have
been responsive to discussions here on WIkimedia-l, and that the general
tone of WMF has become notably more cooperative with the community during
the past several months. There is still much work to do, but much progress
has been made. In the big picture I feel that WMF is heading in a good
direction, and I'm grateful to the people who are working to make that
happen.

Pine