Hi, y'all.
I apologize that I could not figure out how to snip this message with a
Gmail reply.

Scott: Do not forget "Email this user" (from user and talk pages) in our
contact methods.
Cheers! Wayne Calhoon
[[User:Checkingfax]]
925-899-4051
Co-coordinator: Bay Area WikiSalon [1][2][3]
[1] Meta planning page: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Bay_Area_WikiSalon
[2] Forward facing public page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bay_Area_WikiSalon
[3] November event page: