If you want to see what happened to the wishes from last year's
survey, the status column here could be helpful:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2015_Community_Wishlist_Survey/Results

We'll get the word out on the wikis on the coming days, but if you
want to post on your local Village Pump to spread the word, that's
much appreciated.

//Johan Jönsson