Hello all,

I'm glad to announce that for Wikidata's 5th birthday, we will organize a
great event, built by and for the Wikidata community.

The WikidataCon will take place on October 28th-29th, 2017, in Berlin. I
don't have a lot of details for now, everything will be built with the
volunteers, and the main information will be published here:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikidataCon_2017

If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to talk to me :)

Bests,

--
Léa Lacroix
Community Communication Manager for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für