As the year end approaches, here's a few important updates about the
Wikipedia Store:

Change in management: The Wikipedia Store project has moved under Michael
Beattie [1] and his team of amazingly experienced donor support agents. Sandra
Hust [2] will be the primary contact for internal orders, questions and
operations, while Michael Beattie will be responsible for the management of
the project itself. I [3] will remain responsible for the Volunteer
Giveaway Program. We hope this team will bring a much needed stability for
this project and allow us to streamline processes to match the new fiscal
year's budget.

Fulfillment partner: We will be migrating to a new fulfillment partner in
January. That means that the store will be closed through January for
inventory counting, shipping merchandise and setting up of new vendor. If
you think you or your organisation will need merchandise during January,
February and March (for Wikipedia 16 anniversary, editathons or just to be
given to volunteers), please plan to order them before December 31st.
(please note: deliveries may be delayed due to year end traffic). After
that date, the store (internal and external channels) will be closed and
unable to fulfill any orders until we have completed the transition to the
new vendor.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

--
Seddon

*Advancement Associate (Community Engagement)*
*Wikimedia Foundation*

[1] mbeattie {at} wikimedia.org

[2] shust {at} wikimedia.org

[3] jseddon {at} wikimedia.org