I'm sorry to hear this news about the passing of User:Coyau. My
condolences to his wiki friends and colleagues.

Thank you, Guillaume, for suggesting a way that we can recognize and
honor him by adding his images to articles. I'll pass that suggestion
on to Wikimedians I know.

Warm regards,
Sydney
Sydney Poore