Lodewijk asked a similar question on the Wikipedia Weekly Facebook group
who have also been recipients of these. There is no plan to do an analysis
published or not since the mini surveys have been mostly about generating
ideas for copy and the privacy policies for the survey were worded as such.
But following on from feedback I may look at producing lightweight
summaries about the themes that come up for each one but they are meant to
be fairly lightweight and narrow in their focus and purpose.

Regards
Seddon

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Fæ <fae...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there going to be any published analysis of the WMF fundraising
> questions? As the questions are targeted at members of this list, it
> would be nice to post a link.
>
> I'm glad you have had lots of feedback from the exercise.
>
> Thanks,
> Fae
>
> On 2 December 2016 at 18:03, Joseph Seddon <jsed...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> > We are looking for ideas to build on the success of the fact matters
> series
> > of banners based on the importance of wikipedia in the media world we
> live
> > in today.
> >
> > Go to this form: https://goo.gl/forms/eOHRvlSeZVPwI3KJ3
> >
> > Answer the question!
> >
> > There will be more.
> >
> > --
> > Seddon
> --
> fae...@gmail.com https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Fae

Seddon

*Advancement Associate (Community Engagement)*
*Wikimedia Foundation*