Hi Katherine, thanks for the email.

Regarding the external expert for inclusive process you are looking for,
maybe this article is of help:
https://hbr.org/2016/12/how-employees-shaped-strategy-at-the-new-york-public-library

I'm posting here for everyone to see because I think is interesting for
everybody to understand
how other (similar?) communities do innovation and shape their strategy.

Regards

Aubrey