"My perspective is that the 2015 board was not particularly responsive to
community (or WMF employees') questions or input, including questions and
input regarding human resources and governance matters. (For example, I
still haven't seen a good explanation of why WMF shouldn't undergo a
governance review in the wake of Doc James' dismissal; WMF has appeared to
try to brush that issue under the rug rather than address it with the level
of transparency and rigor that I feel it deserves.)"

Have to agree with Pine here.  Some members like Dariusz Jemielniak went
out of their way to attempt to address community concerns, but as a whole
their response to the craziness of the last year seems to be silence and
platitudes.