As frustrating as the drama was at the beginning of the year for us, I'd
prefer to get one well considered story from someone like Dariusz, rather
than a mishmash of uncoordinated replies that have some inconsequential
contradictions in them for people to obsess over.  Sometimes too much
communication begins to obscure the message.

Cheers,
Craig