Hey,

I feel there might be a misunderstanding here :)

Legal team has, for a long time now, always worked with the community on
policy updates.

I don't see that changing.

This is a technical / legal delegation. I fail to see what community input
could have brought. We needed to be able to make changes to policies more
easily, it is now possible.

Does this mean it changes everything else, no.