Hoi,
How about a study on the adverse effects on the systemic bias given to
English Wikipedia? It gets less than 50% of our traffic more than 50% of
the funds are raised from English Wikipedia and it gets way more attention
than what could be expected because of said traffic. For projects like
Wikisource there is no fundraising at all and it does not get attention
that will raise its traffic and makes all the work done relevant to the
Wikimedia public.

The point of an equal part in fundraising is that people do say that "we
have to be glad for any attention given" and "what is done for English
Wikipedia translates to the other projects". We do know how wrong the
notion of trickle down economics is and it is easy to observe the
discriminatory bias that is in current practices.

We need to have an eye on diversity and it is much more than only gender.
Thanks,
     GerardM