From: kma...@wikimedia.org
Sent: January 9, 2017 00:30
To: wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] January 8: Update on Wikimedia movement strategy process
(#3)

Hi everyone,
(big snip)
The Foundation is hosting our annual All Hands meeting this weekend in San
Francisco. I don’t anticipate this delaying the coming week's updates, but
wanted to give you a heads up that many people will be travelling next week and
it is possible we will have delayed responses as a result.

Cheers,
Katherine

--
Katherine Maher