Thanks to both Lydia and Denny for these further replies.  I assume that
the WMF has a clear stable and unified view of where it is taking its
various products and the dependencies, which is what I understand by the
phrase product roadmap.  "A single document" would be nice, but whatever it
is, I am asking for it to be shared with the community.

"Rogol"