Okay I have been bold and started a list of the known banned socks of
companies involved in undisclosed paid editing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Doc_James/Paid_Editing_Companies

I have also started the discussion of the policy implications of such a
list here and will not work further on the list further until the policy
discussions are complete

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Harassment#Socks_of_undisclosed_paid_WP_editing_companies

Best
James