Hi Nataliia,

Thanks for the update. It's promising to see a closed timeline for the
board recruitment.

I am wondering though, when do you expect to wrap up the process for the
appointed seats? There's always been a lot of talk that the community and
affiliates don't take the needs of the board in certain areas into account
- and it would probably be good if the board could communicate back before
the election process starts what kind of expertise they're looking for.

I guess that is not going to fly this time around, as you will be in the
middle of a search for the expert seats? Any chance these timelines may
support each other?

Best,
Lodewijk