Hi Anna,

Thanks for the quote. I read that in the email as well - but it doesn't
answer the interaction between the two timelines though. It's mostly the
interaction between the two processes I'm interested in at this point.

The moment that the candidates join the board could be many months later
than when the decision has been made. This actually was suggested as a best
practice, if I recall correctly, for an effective transfer of knowledge to
the incoming board members before they take up their duties.

I hope the board took this interaction between processes into account while
planning, but I suspect it at least didn't end up being possible. But maybe
Nataliia sees other ways how the timelines can support each other. I hope
they are not being developed in vacuum.

Best regards,
Lodewijk