Hey Kelly,

Nice to hear from you. Glad you've chimed in.

I know a lot of people on this team. They have all seemed reasonable to me
in addition to being well intentioned. They're competent people. My bet is
that they have this handled, but there's a lag in communication time for
some reason and that they are working on that.

And contributors are enthusiastic about software. Claro que si! This is
obviously a good thing and we very much want to listen to what they have to
say and understand their needs.

I just stepped in at the last minute to see if people were willing to give
them a bit of time. The credit belongs elsewhere, but it's nice to hear
your voice and I hope your new role is going well.

Warmly,
/a