Hello, everyone.

Following Bodhisattwa's request[1], I have added an upload feature to the
(command-line) Linux version of this tool, so it can now batch-upload the
recorded pronunciation files to Commons on your behalf.

(Ideally, it should have used OAuth, but that would take longer to
implement. :))

If you want to use the new functionality, just get the latest pronuncify.rb
script from GitHub[2], *install the new dependencies* (see the README.md
file on GitHub for instructions), and enjoy! :)

(I'd love to know if any of you are using the tool.)

Cheers,

   A.

[1] https://github.com/abartov/pronuncify/issues/1
[2] https://github.com/abartov/pronuncify