Thanks, Molly. I encouraged people interested in understanding the
different views on the topic as it relates to Wikipedia English (and
perhaps other wikis) to read this discussion.

Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
Co-founder WikiConference North America
Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee