Im not sure you are reading section 14 correctly. It makes reference to
Privacy Act (Privacy Act of 1974) and the privacy policy of the federal
agencies involved in immigration enforcement and law enforcement agencies.
IE the government can freely share information between agencies with
regards to non-citizens. If you look at the Privacy Act, it lists twelve
cases where data is permitted to be disclosed by federal agencies, with the
new order it allows all governmental data to be shared between governmental
agencies. Again none of this pertains to the Civilian sector. The Privacy
Shield really has nothing to do with the root issue. United States
governmental agencies sharing information about non-citizens with each
other. In the context of the actual document it is referencing sharing data
about non-citizens who are not legal residents of the United States, who
are illegally in the country.