In this case I think its more than the projects that need to be protected,
there are a lot of resources based in the US that may need to be
distributed on a wider base including personal/private data already
collected by the WMF. There are already practical challenges ahead with US
visa changes including to the interview exemptions for 38 countries. WMF
may need to establish an office in a more accessible country and allow for
greater costs in travel.

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia