Hoi,
Yes. You are right. But having a strategy starts with basics. Having full
backups and moving them of the premises. The next part, having a working
environment is a next step.

Did you consider what it means when a government takes hold of the domain?
How we are to change the registration so that it points to a different IP
address. The point is that when we need this we are in real hot water and
we have to prepare for this.

So let us have a backup and then take the next step; know where it is and
what scenarios there are we want to prepare for.
Thanks,
      GerardM