On 29 January 2017 at 18:11, James Salsman <jsals...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Director of National
> Intelligence have just been replaced on the National Security Council,
> by Steve Bannon, the editor of Breitbart News who has a long history
> of promoting white nationalist positions and centralized censorship of
> the internet:
>
> http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attacks-plan-transfer-oversight-icann-from-us-wrong-censorship-2016-9

Yes we know. You want to talk politics? Fine lets talk politics. The
US right already tends to view us as rather left leaning. Cementing
that impression gains us a bunch of enemies and nothing else. A strike
by the WMF isn't going to impact them very much. You want a effective
general strike? Go talk to the power station workers and the
Electrical grid people not the WMF.

--
geni