I agree.  Working with other volunteer organizations would certainly be
useful as well.  If you have some examples of volunteer organizations that
I could provide as examples, I think it'd be helpful to add them on the
landing page for the campaign so folks are aware of who they can consider
reaching out to.

- Chris

Chris "Jethro" Schilling
I JethroBT (WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:I_JethroBT_(WMF)>
Community Organizer, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home>