Kirill Lokshin wrote:
>It's also worth noting, incidentally, that the table on the reports page
>only tracks compliance with annual activity and financial reporting
>requirements, and not any other requirements that affiliates may be
>subject to under their agreements with the WMF.

For reference, since I was curious, there's an index of (some?) chapter
agreements here: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter_agreements>.
This page may be out of date, though.

There are a whole lot of chapter/affiliate-related pages on Meta-Wiki and
it's a bit difficult to keep track of them. These two templates are decent
attempts: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Affiliates> and
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Affiliations_Committee>.

MZMcBride