On 02/06/2017 11:01 PM, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
<snip>
The huha with no banner for Bassel has cost our community because it has
proven that we do not care about our own.
Thanks,
       GerardM

Gerard,

You may of course continue to assert what the "huha with no banner" proves. I happen to disagree, but you present no argument, so I will leave it at that.

However, other readers may wish to assess your assertion against the evidence. Here is the discussion I think you mean; to my eyes, it proves no such thing. (And for whatever it's worth, my vote was in favor of a banner.)

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Free_Bassel/Banner/Straw_poll

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]