Hi all,

On behalf of WMHK, I would like to say something.

Some may think it is pity that WMHK has been de-recognized. But the board
of WMHK has actually already decided to disband the chapter.

Although WMHK will cease to exist, I still hope the other chapters will
continue to try their best in the Wikimedia movement.

Regards,
Rover Wong
the last president of Wikimedia Hong Kong

2017年2月8日 下午7:10 於 "James Heilman" <jmh...@gmail.com> 寫道: