"XYZ list run by ADM1 at email.com, ADM2 at email.com"

KTC

On 09/02/2017 05:48, Alessandro Marchetti wrote:
Hi,is there a link where a generic subscriber can find a ("decently" updated)
list of sysops? in https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Administration I find no
specific information about that. Is this on purpose?
Also how can we know what are their "usual time zones" if we want a profile to apply to
fit a gap? I mean, can you give us a disaggregated analysis, such as "currently two are UTC+1,
two are UTC-6 and one is UTC+2". Just curious.