Here's the (3-hour) footage of the detailed Wikidata tutorial delivered
today:

on Commons:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:A_Gentle_Introduction_to_Wikidata_for_Absolute_Beginners_(including_non-techies!).webm

on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVrAx3AmUvA

the slides:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikidata_-_A_Gentle_Introduction_for_Complete_Beginners_(WMF_February_2017).pdf

It covers what Wikidata is (00:00), how to contribute new data to Wikidata
(1:09:34), how to create an entirely new item on Wikidata (1:27:07), how to
embed data from Wikidata into pages on other wikis (1:52:54), tools like
the Wikidata Game (1:39:20), Article Placeholder (2:01:01), Reasonator
(2:54:15) and Mix-and-match (2:57:05), and how to query Wikidata (including
SPARQL examples) (starting 2:05:05).

Share and enjoy. :)

   A.