When I first read this I didn't think twice about it, because Gerard has
often gone over the 30 message limit, so nothing new. But after reading
later comments I see that he was disrespectful? I don't think so. I checked
and indeed he didn't go over his limit in January. The only disrespectful
thing I could find in his recent edits was his remark that he is not a
collaborator because his cultural heritage assumes "collaborators" are
"nazis", which is offensive in English. I would like to point out here that
the word collaborator really does mean nazi in Dutch. It's one of many
translation challenges, so there is even a Wikipedia article that spells it
all out:
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaboratie
It's little things like this that make adding English-language Tech news to
the Dutch Village pump a bit controversial btw.