+1 on the request for links to all the past meeting agendas and
publicly published minutes. I will be very interested to read any
declarations of conflicts of interest. The board is intended to
eventually control $100,000,000, so should be seen to be applying
absolutely the most transparent and well governed processes.

I am surprised to discover that anyone that has served as the chairman
of 12 companies and "has advised governments in Scandinavia, Spain,
Portugal, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada, and Turkey"
does not have a Wikipedia article, at least I have yet to find one.

Could someone work on creating one please? It would be great to read a
profile that has all the nuts & bolts, rather than written with PR in
mind. No doubt the blog post [1] and staff profiles at the University
of California Berkeley and the Copenhagen Business School [2] should
be reliable enough starting point for Wikipedia.

Links:
1. https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/02/13/niels-christian-nielsen-endowment-board
2.
http://www.cbs.dk/en/research/departments-and-centres/department-of-finance/staff/ncnfi