I find all of these to be deeply non relevant. Though they might be
relevant according to standard en.wiki practice, I wonder whatever someone
would had written a line about a to-be-created relatively small endowment
of a website(s) or people managing it, unless it was "our" website(s).

Also I disagree with Wikipedia doing something similar to investigative
journalism (above all for "internal" usage) rather than being a "simple"
encyclopedia.

Vito