What Vito said.  The Wikimedia Foundation Endowment is *not* notable, and
in fact if a similar article had been written about a similar non-Wikimedia
related endowment, I'd be busy trying to figure out who the paid editor was
who was creating such an article.  Because, yes, that draft is precisely
what I'd expect to see from a paid editor.   That it's being written by an
experienced and well-respected Wikimedian doesn't mean it's a notable
endowment.  Once it gets to USD 100 million, then we can start talking
about whether or not it deserves an article.

This entire thread is a serious symptom of the self-referencing and
parochialism that many outsiders see within our community.  The circular
argument that, since someone has something to do with a "board" of
Wikimedia, they must by definition be notable is pretty seriously
problematic. *We* think Wikimedia is important, but really there are very,
very few past or present Wikimedia board members who are notable outside of
a very small circle. We're really not that big or important of a charity.
And there isn't a person participating in this thread who is unaware of the
real harms that have come as a result of the publishing of biographical
information of notable-only-on-Wikipedia people. Please stop doing this.

Risker/Anne