Hi Will,

It seems I'm missing some context here. I still don't understand what type
of survey we're talking about, what the intended purpose is and what would
be accomplished by such survey. You're talking about commissioning the
survey - from which capacity would you do that? What infrastructures do you
intend to use to get responses?

Best,
Lodewijk