Screenshot sent off list. If applicants have been going to different
pages, depending on which browser they are in, they may have
difficulty in resubmitting, or making an initial application before
the deadline of Monday.

Testing the same link inside Firefox rather than Chrome, takes me to
the 2017 page which looks correct; so I guess that could be a
recommended fix.

Fae