This happened lately to a lot of Wikipedians, including myself. See
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T151770 for the technical details.

Briefly, if you delete all your cookies and log back in to Wikipedia, then
this should work. (Deleting your cookies will cause you to get logged out
of all your websites where you have accountes, so be sure that you remember
all your passwords or get ready to processing a lot of password reminder
emails :)

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬