Hello,

As of January the WMF has presented these also -

Dealing with online harassment
<
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Training_modules/Online_harassment/First_draft

Keeping events safe
<
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Training_modules/Keeping_events_safe/First_draft

I would like for whatever is adopted to match other similar proposals. So
far as I know, the technical space proposal is not compared with the
"online" proposal or the "events" proposal.

All of these are fine for informal consideration but I am not sure that now
is the time to call for final review of any of them. Votes take so much
community attention. I would be happy with any small group informally
approving any of these and circulating them slowly for a while instead of
calling for a vote just yet.

Thoughts?

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 5:27 PM, Rogol Domedonfors <domedonf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This code has been under discussion at
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Code_of_Conduct/Draft since the summer
> of 2015, and is finally nearing completion.  The original consensus in 2015
> had been that the completed code would be submitted to the community for
> ratification and adoption.  However, since the end of 2015 the drafting of
> the code has largely been in the hands of a small group of WMF staff, and
> they have taken it on themselves to change that consensus and stated that
> the code will come into effect as soon as the last section is agreed, which
> will be quite soon.
>
> Do the WMF and the wider Community wish to adhere to the initial consensus,
> and put the draft code out to the comunity for adoption?  Or will the WMF
> choose to enact it on their own authority irrespective of any community
> views on the subject?
>
> If the code is to be voted on by the Community, what would be the
> appropriate venue for the vote, and where should the vote be publicised?
>
> "Rogol"

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814