Another fact to consider is that both doctors and patients have been
obtaining most of their medical information from Wikipedia for years:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/doctors-1-source-for-healthcare-information-wikipedia/284206/

Christophe, does the Board agree that the Foundation should study bias
in the wikipedias' economics articles and its impact on society?