Let me rephrase and elaborate on that point. Phabricator and MediaWiki
aren't the WMF wiki. I think that WMF employees' proposals, comments,
questions, and suggestions can be welcome for TCoC drafting. However, in
terms of process leadership and in terms of proportion of input, I would
like to see -- and I think that the proposal would be more likely to pass
an RfC on adoption for the whole document -- community leadership of the
process, and a greater proportion of community input.

Pine