On 26 February 2017 at 17:49, Tim Landscheidt <t...@tim-landscheidt.de> wrote:

> Eh, they do and that is one of the reasons to oppose the
> Code of Conduct.  Its draft implicitly alleges that the
> technical spaces currently are a cesspit that is in urgent
> need of someone with a rake while protecting actual offend-
> ers by granting immunity to "neuroatypical" behaviour.

This is a pretty reasonable presumption regarding technical spaces: if
you *don't* have a code of conduct, it's a reasonable conclusion from
outside that there will be serious unacknowledged problems.

e.g. "You literally cannot pay me to speak without a Code of Conduct"
http://rachelnabors.com/2015/09/01/code-of-conduct/

This is literally all well-worn discourse territory, but I'm sure if
you both persist you can wear everyone down.

- d.