In terms of substantive concerns, the ArbCom model is what most non-staff
commenters seem to be caught up on. I'm personally concerned with any
creation of a dispute resolution "class" of editor, since I feel that the
community does a terrible job of mob resolution at places like ANI on
enwiki, or RfC on meta. The less you can exclusively resolve disputes
on-wiki, the better.

And this proposal for an ArbCom is perhaps the most bureaucratic and
expansive one I've ever seen. A regular and supplementary committee? And
one which hears all cases, rather than just appeals? This sounds like a
perfect recipe for diffusing responsibility for blocks/bans and that's not
a good thing. The benefit to individual admins (and whatever the equivalent
is on phab) making decisions about blocks is that you know who did it and
how to appeal it. That's a lot harder when it was done because of a 3-2
vote on some strange committee that will be hard for newcomers or
occasional users to understand the composition of.

Replace the enforcement section with authority for admins (and equivalent)
to add sanctions as they see fit, but with some sort of formal appeal
option like asking another admin, or a small and randomly selected group of
them, or a small and randomly selected group of others.

Adrian Raddatz