Oh, and if you'd like to review the values process that has been out in the
open and on meta since the very beginning, with explicit calls for
participation, you should read not just the synthesis, but how we arrived
at our conclusions. Start with the framing
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Values/2016_discussion/Framing>.

/a