Yes surveys are useful if set up properly. Having a group of volunteers
interested in doing this work would be amazing. Not seeing why we could not
manage this in house. Surveys could be developed collaboratively on meta.

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

The Wikipedia Open Textbook of Medicine