On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 3:46 AM, George William Herbert <
george.herb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that the idea of taking the weekend off from the topic is
> excellent.  We may not have reached universal consensus yet but everything
> we needed to have said was, and it's been acknowledged as received and
> under consideration.

I truly hope no one takes any discussion here as indicating anything
approaching “universal consensus.”

Wikimedia-L is a self-selected set of participants who are wiling to
tolerate the culture on the list. It should not be assumed to be a
representative slice of community sentiment.

-Andrew