Von: Wikimedia-l <wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org> im Auftrag von
rupert THURNER <rupert.thur...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. März 2017 10:22
An: Wikimedia Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [Wikimedia-l] a second commons, prevent cease and desist business

case 1:
<removed>
to name a couple of other persons if you want to google for
"abmahnfalle wikipedia" (cease and desist trap wikipedia):
<removed>

personally i favor a technical solution, as i find it pointless to put
people on some pillory for doing what the law allows them to do. like
separating into two commons - one save for reuse, one to be used if
you know a lawyer. or to built into wikipedias infrastructure to
include the license and author within the picture, fix wordpress,
etcetc. besides of course fixing the CC license in case it still is
not ready for proper online usage.

rupert