Rogol,

They are a vendor we have used in the past to conduct focus groups and run
surveys for the annual fundraiser in the five largest English speaking
countries. We were satisfied with the quality of their work in the past, so
we contacted them again to discuss whether they had appropriate expertise
for this instance.

I do not have particular insight as to how we came to work with them in the
first place a few years ago. As with many vendors we work with, I expect it
was a combination of research, referral, and/or past successful working
relationship.

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 14:11 Rogol Domedonfors <domedonf...@gmail.com>