Hi,

Rogol and team: Let's try to keep the email threads focused on their
immediate topics. Katherine's email is an email to provide update about
specifics of the strategy process at this point. There is quite a bit of
content in her email that can be discussed in this thread or in the
corresponding meta pages. Let's try to keep this thread focused on the
items that are relevant to the original email and refrain from branching to
other topics. This, among other things, can help the audience of this list
with discoverability of relevant content and discussions later on.

Thanks,
Leila

Leila Zia
Senior Research Scientist