From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Rogol Domedonfors
Sent: Wednesday, 08 March 2017 9:20 AM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] More politics: "WMF Annual Report"

James

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 7:10 AM, you wrote:

> Do you think remaining politically neutral is compatible with
> remaining accurate?

I would say yes.  Let me put two converse questions to you.  Do you believe
truth and accuracy are to be found only at one ppint on the spectrum of
political belief?  Do you believe that facts about (how the world is) are
identical with beliefs about (how the world ought to be)?

"Rogol"

-----
No virus found in this message.