I really like the video, and I like the South-African dialect. Great job,
Florence & Isla!

For the subtitles I'd suggest to use amara.org. That's best (free) online
tool for subtitling videos; you can download the subtitles as a text file
and upload it then to Commons.

Best
Cornelius

On 8 March 2017 at 17:47, Anna Stillwell <astillw...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I love the video. Well done to everyone involved.
> Warmly,
> /a
>
> On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 7:29 AM, Nicole Ebber <nicole.eb...@wikimedia.de>
> wrote:
>
> > Really beautiful, thank you for sharing, Florence! And happy
> > International Women's Day!
> >
> > Nicole
> >
> > On 8 March 2017 at 15:54, Anna Torres <d...@wikimedia.org.ar> wrote:
> > > Great!!! Love it! <3 Could you talk sometime next week? Hugs!!!

> > Translate-a-thon/tracking

> > women

> today.

> and

> of
> > nice
> than
> > concerns...

> > facebook

> > shortly.

> > you
> > (by

> > ,
> unsubscribe>

> > > --
> > > Anna Torres Adell
> > > Directora Ejecutiva
> > > *A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*
> >

> > --
> > Nicole Ebber
> > Adviser International Relations
> > Movement Strategy Track Lead: Organized Groups
> >
> > Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
> > V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
> > Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
> > anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
> > Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Cornelius Kibelka
Program and Engagement Coordinator (PEC)
for the Wikimedia Conference

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207